[Yuliya's Performances] New Video Recordings and More

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Jan 10 23:11:25 EST 2011

Dear Friends,
I have recently made more videos available on YouTube. Please visit the Video link on my web site to view all of them. Of the recent uploads, I would like to mention one of my “signature” pieces – Scriabin’s Nocturne for the Left Hand – as well as Tchaikovsky’s Seasons and Piano Trio. I hope you enjoy them!
I would love to share with you the wonderful news that I have been nominated by WAMA (The Washington Area Music Awards) for “Best Classical Instrumentalist.” Also, my newest CD (Yuliya Gorenman: The Gorenman Beethoven Project, Vol. 1, Beethoven Piano Sonatas Nos. 1, 2, 3) was nominated as “Best Classical Album.” This CD and my other recordings are available at CDBaby.com, Amazon.com, iTunes.com, and others sites.
For those of you who live within driving distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania (approximately 120 miles from Washington, D.C.), I would like to remind you that I will be playing Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 4 with the Lancaster Symphony this coming weekend. Details are available on my web site. I hope to see you there!
All the best,
Yuliya