[IGDA_indies] TOW: Distribution Platforms

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:31:10 EDT 2011

I am researching several distribution channels. The main channel we will be
using for our new game is the IdeaSystem, a development platform and
distribution system by Idea Fabrik, the Idea Fabrik, makers of the Hero
Engine. We will also be looking at Steam and we have tentative agreements
with some other PC distribution partners in the U.S, Europe, and Africa to
try to target specific area.