[IGDA_indies] IGDA Indie SIG Wiki

Raymond Chandler animegalore1985 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 21:23:24 EDT 2007

Mike,

I just wanted to let you in on what my situation is at the moment. I am now working as a programmer for a small independant company. I am still without internet or a computer and will be for another month or so. I will be back soon but let everyone know that I did not drop off the face of the earth. Also please personally email me if there is an online meeting. I will try my best to get to a computer with internet in time.

Thanks,
Raymond Chandler III

C Ratchet <zratchet at gmail.com> wrote:
I have started populating our wiki with some new content.
Not much yet, but I need input to make this work.

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Indies_SIG

Hope to see you on the wiki soon!
Michael Lubker
IGDA Indie SIG Co-coordinator