[IGDA_indies] IGDA Indie SIG Wiki

Judy Tyrer judy.tyrer at redstorm.com
Fri Feb 9 11:09:26 EST 2007

Shareware I use (or have tried to):
Crystal Space (Game Engine)
Blender (3D Art Tool)

And I decided to just get Torque because of the documentation. It
really helped me understand the entire content pipeline (getting my art
into the game and making it do what I want it to). Doing it, of course,
is another story.

I'm sure my motivation will turn up some where. I wonder if it's under
the laundry hamper or in the back of the freezer. I never can seem to
find it when I need it.

Judy