[IGDA_indies] Tonight's agenda.

Raymond Chandler animegalore1985 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 23:15:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

Doesn't matter to me. Next week I will have class each day but I don't know the schedule until monday. On another note, sorry I could not attend tonight; the Orlando chapter had a meeting tonight and I needed to be over there earlier than expected to talk with a few people about the Orlando Chapter's website.

-Best Regards,
---Ray

C Ratchet <zratchet at gmail.com> wrote: Hi, sorry we didn't get to finish everything cause dinner took longer
than expected :(

When do you want to chat again? I'm available pretty much any time
except weekends right now..

Michael