[IGDA_indies] Font / size in body of site

Raymond Chandler animegalore1985 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 23:32:21 EST 2006

Not that I am aware of but I always had a thing for comic sans and verdana. In fact my VC++ IDE is in comic sans :). you guys would just love it :L I personally think that if we don't do comic sans in the body that we shouldnt do it at all. It just looks funky. I could whip up a Verdana Helveltica Combo that would look somewhat nice.

Thanks,
Raymond Chandler III

C Ratchet <zratchet at gmail.com> wrote: Yeah, I'd say for Headers only too... are there any similar
"indie-looking" fonts that are standard?

Michael