[IGDA_indies] Is the SIG still alive?

C Ratchet zratchet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:23:10 EST 2005

I'm still working on things. Currently I'm surveying the local (Austin
area) IGDA chapter and Indie SIG group, and I'll release a less local
survey to the larger Indie SIG soon as well. I'm working on 5 or 6
initiatives that may not be directly created by the Indie SIG but are
things I'm involved in that could benefit the SIG. The survey is
geared to see which of these initiatives are most interesting to SIG
members. I'll probably release it here and on the SIG forums by
mid-January. Our local SIG chapter is currently reorganizing but that
should be done by mid-January and I'll bring out the survey to the
rest of you.

It's been busy for me lately and I know I've probably been focusing
locally a bit more than I should be, but I'd like to see more activity
outside of Austin. Just a bit hard for me to help out with that when
I'm not able to travel outside the Austin area much, but some of these
initiatives will help.

Michael Lubker
Lead Coordinator - IGDA Indie SIG