[IGDA_indies] Fwd: IGDA assessment survey (win a PSP)

C Ratchet zratchet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:50:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

The IGDA would like you to participate in an important survey to
measure the current value of the International Game Developers
Association to game developers, and to determine changing wants and
needs.

The survey is online:
http://www.igda.org/survey/?sid=8

The survey should only take few minutes to complete. The deadline for
survey submissions is Friday, October 7.

As a token of appreciation, you will have a chance to win one of two
Sony PSP handheld game consoles for completing the survey.

This survey has been designed to help the IGDA determine what it
means to developers, their companies, and the industry at large. We
have retained The Center for Association Resources (The Center), a
Chicago-based market research firm to assist in this effort.

The Center will evaluate the data collected from the online survey to
ascertain critical information that will help us evaluate and develop
the necessary strategies to better address your needs. Please be
candid in your answers. The survey is anonymous. All information will
be reported in an aggregated form without individual identity attached.

Also, it would be helpful if you would pass along this email, or the
survey link, to your colleagues. The more people who take the survey,
the better idea we will have of your needs. Just click on the link
below and follow the simple directions.

http://www.igda.org/survey/?sid=8

The IGDA plans to use the findings as part of its ongoing process to
deliver the value you deserve. On behalf of the IGDA's Board of
Directors, I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to
share your thoughts that will help shape our future. Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions regarding this survey.

Your input is very important! Thanks!

Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director, IGDA
jason at igda.org