[IGDA_indies] Artists IDE

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Feb 16 11:01:18 EST 2005

speaking of URLs...

Technical difficulties.  Please check back in a few days.

- Brandon Van Every, March 30, 2004

hehe...

Tom B

At 07:35 AM 2/16/2005, you wrote:
>C Ratchet wrote:
> > This is something someone submitted to me as a possible Indie SIG
>project, and/or something for indies to work on and/or use.
>
>The URL you provided does not work.  I get "no document blah blah blah."
>What is the name of the project?  I presume it is possible to search for
>it on developer berlios.de.
>

>Cheers,                     www.indiegamedesign.com
>Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA
>
>Taking risk where others will not.
>
>--

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.