[IGDA_indies] Experimental Game Design SIG

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Sat Feb 12 06:24:13 EST 2005

> Also, something like this:
>
> http://www.gameinnovation.com/

I think the "Current" and "Future" sections demonstrate the need for a
reviewing standard.  I see references to stuff that I defnitely agree
are innovative / new, and stuff that really doesn't impress me / seems
to be there to take up space.  The site is making a good effort,
however.  I'll find out how they evaluate their listings.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

When no one else sells courage, supply and demand take hold.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.