[IGDA_indies] schmooze dynamics

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 1 15:31:56 EST 2005

At the local university game developers meeting (not IGDA but works
with the IGDA chapter quite a bit I believe - I think the former
president of the UT meet is now the IGDA chapter's head) it's basically
in a classroom... and I think we have a pretty good "schmooze
factor"...
so being young is good too...
they have pizza.

Ratchet