[IGDA_indies] SIG Focus?

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Sat Jan 29 10:09:25 EST 2005

I can help with the former, but not with the latter.

If you just want information my site, www.gameattorney.com has links to
several articles I have done specifically for start up developers.  The
IGDA while papers are great and the IGDA B&L formum is a very good place to
get additional advice from professionals on business and legal matters as
well.
http://www.igda.org/Forums/forumdisplay.php?s=fb9705a7d897edca1ee5626294117d18&forumid=64

If you want to get some additional forms and informations, I just released
the Game Dev Kit that has additional information an the basic form
contracts a start-up developer needs to get of on the right foot.  Lot's of
good stuff for less than the cost of one hour of attorney time.  If you
want to Get the Kit go to www.gamedevkit.com.

Let me know if this stuff helps.

Tom B

>The 2 things I tend to desire are:
>
>- business and legal resources.  My knowledge is weak in this area, so I'm
>not even sure what I desire.  :-)
>
>- face-to-face meetings of local indie developers in Seattle
>

>Cheers,                     www.indiegamedesign.com
>Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA
>
>"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
>                           - anonymous entrepreneur

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.