[IGDA_indies] Fwd: Games Synergy Summit

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Sun Jan 9 18:36:04 EST 2005

thanks Ratchet!

At 01:52 PM 1/9/2005, you wrote:

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: "Thomas H. Buscaglia" <thb at gameattorney.com>
>>Date: January 9, 2005 9:25:52 AM CST
>>To: (Recipient list suppressed)
>>Subject: I need your help...
>>
>>I have been involved in putting together a three day conference in
>>Orlando at the end of this month called the G.A.M.E.S. Synergy
>>Summit.  We have put together a stellar conference that I know will
>>deliver a great value to all of those who attend.  But due to our lack of
>>experience, hurricanes, personnel issues and the war in Iraq (OK mostly
>>our lack of experience) the number of registrants is below what we need
>>to have a successful event.  Even as few as 40 more people registering
>>will make a big difference in the success or failure of this event.
>>
>>So I am asking you to pass the below message on to everyone you know who
>>knows anyone who might even be remotely interested and, if you can,
>>follow-up with anyone who you think might come.
>>
>>Thank you.
>>
>>Tom Buscaglia
>>
>>Feel free to add whatever you want to the intro...
>>________________________
>>
>>I just learned about what I know will be a very interesting and valuable
>>conference in Orlando at the end of this month that I think you will
>>benefit from attending.  There is information on the Summit below and at
>>www.synergysummit.com.
>>
>>Also, I would appreciate it if you would pass this on to anyone else that
>>you think might be interested.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>-----------------
>>

>>Come and Learn about the Opportunities
>>Offered by the Convergence of the
>>‘G.A.M.E.S. Disciplines’ at the
>>G.A.M.E.S. Synergy Summit™
>>Orlando, Florida - January 26-28, 2005
>>

>>The G.A.M.E.S. Synergy Summit is a great opportunity to secure a
>>comprehensive overview of the convergence of cutting edge video game
>>technologies and techniques being implemented in new ways in Government,
>>Military and Academia.  There is huge potential benefit for those who
>>have the right information and this “must attend” event will deliver that
>>information.
>>
>>An acronym for Government, Academic, Military, Entertainment and
>>Simulation, The G.A.M.E.S. Synergy Summit™ (www.synergysummit.com) will
>>address the convergence of the Government, Academic, Military,
>>Entertainment and Simulation industries, and help identify new
>>opportunities for collaboration and growth.
>>
>>Leaders from each of the convergent ‘G.A.M.E.S. Disciplines’ will explore
>>firsthand the technologies and techniques that bring the immersive and
>>engaging quality of interactive games to beneficial applications. These
>>include areas such as education, homeland security, policy insight,
>>healthcare, simulation and training.
>>
>>Attendees to the G.A.M.E.S. Synergy Summit™ will discover potential new
>>relationships between the Government, Academia, Military, Entertainment
> [...]

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-GLAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.