[IGDA_indies] the LGPL

Tom Spilman tom at sickheadgames.com
Tue Aug 31 05:29:19 EDT 2004

 Well maybe that will change soon as IBM thinks the GPL is quite
enforceable.

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/19/0534216&tid=88&tid=136&tid
=123&tid=106&tid=218

 And still what is the worst case scenario if you accidentally violate the
LGPL?  Unless you're a big fish I doubt it will be much more than a pointed
email demanding you change something in your readme or release some object
files.  IMO the legalese scares people into thinking it's more complex than
it really is.

  Tom