[IGDA_indies] SDL commercial viability

Drew Sikora gaiiden at blade-edge.com
Mon Aug 30 22:39:39 EDT 2004

Hmm... On second thought one of my team members isn't quite satisfied
without a more in-depth explanation as to *exactly* why it works to
dynamically link to the libraries. He's the legal/business guy of our little
group, so I can't blame him for wanting to know more :P

Drew Sikora
President, Lead Programmer
Blade Edge Software
www.blade-edge.com