[IGDA_indies] Indie Roundtable (Austin, TX)

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 6 14:12:26 EDT 2004

With the Austin Game Conference ( http://gameconference.com ) coming
up, I'm wondering if we should have an Indie Roundtable after the
conference. This would mean having it somewhere near the Conference
Center between say 5:30 and 8PM September 9 and 10 (in Austin, TX).

What I'd like to know is:

How many people would be interested in this and could come? I'm
including people that are coming to the conference or coming just for
this too, not just locals.

Does anyone have suggestions for locations?

Is the Timeframe good?

Nothing is sure yet, I want to see what interest there is before
posting sure details. But please say if you're interested, I'd
certainly *like* to have this happen!
---
 From Ratchet (Mikey Lubker)
Lead Coordinator of the IGDA Indie SIG: http://igda.org/indie