[IGDA_indies] Re: indies Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Fri Jul 9 18:29:29 EDT 2004

Let's try the IRC next Thursday at 6:30 -&:30 to accommodate my schedule
and see how it goes.  Since the channel is not moderated things could get
out of hand pretty easily...(like that's a bad idea anyway) and I want to
see if this is a workable format for exchange before I even consider going
forward with this on an ongoing basis or start letting it eat up the few
hours a day I have to relax.

As for the "interview" with you, Ratchet, it would be best for me to do
that by telephone during one of my road trips or, if that is not possible
for you, at my office during regular business hours.

Tom B

At 06:12 PM 7/9/2004, you wrote:
>Hm, ok.
>
>Ratchet
>
>On Jul 9, 2004, at 5:09 PM, Jon Bonnell wrote:
>
>>Wow, this will cut out us west coasters (someone asked my Chapter:
>>Phoenix, AZ).  This is 3PM on our end.  We're still at our day jobs.
>>
>>Conveniently, our chapter meetings are moving to Thursdays, we could put
>>the entire chapter online once a month... *grin*
>>
>>Jon Bonnell

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.