[IGDA_indies] IRC Channel Schedule?

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Fri Jul 9 17:46:08 EDT 2004

Ratchet

The interview is an open thing...call me at the office and I will be happy
to talk...subject to my usual time constraints.  FYI, I am driving up to
Orlando Sunday morning and back Tuesday night...either direction is a good
3 hours of nothing that could be easily filled with idle indie chatter.  If
you want to give me a number to call...I'll try to remember and do it.

As for the IRC chat...I usually stay at the office until around 7 PM
ET.  630 - 7:00 or 7:30 would be good for me.  Later cuts into
dinner.  Clan practice and matches are usually on Monday and Tuesday nights
so I could also do it on a Wednesday or Thursday evening.   If everyone has
headsets maybe a netmeeting ot Teamspeak session would work as well.

Let's try an IRC in the later par to next week with a few days notice ands
see how it goes.  The 6:30 PM ET time slot on Thursday looks good for me.

Tom B

At 04:53 PM 7/9/2004, you wrote:
>Quoc says I should also be doing the interview with you. When?
>
>Ratchet
>
>On Jul 7, 2004, at 10:51 PM, Thomas H. Buscaglia wrote:
>
>>If anyone would be interested I would be willing to do a scheduled legal
>>and business Q&A for indies.
>>
>>Tom B
>>
>>At 01:36 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>>
>>We'll see. If anyone has suggestions for IRC topics please submit them.
>>Also, I hope to encourage live meetings to have internet access so they
>>can be in IRC as well, that way people can be in on live meetings even if
>>they can't come, and meetings can be more internationalized.
>>
>>Ratchet
>>Webmaster of the Indie SIG
>>

>>*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
>>Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
>>T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
>>80 Southwest 8th Street
>>Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
>>Miami, FL  33130
>>Tel (305) 324-6000
>>Fax (305) 324-1111
>>Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
>><http://www.gameattorney.com>http://www.gameattorney.com

>>Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
>>attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication
>>from Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it
>>or any attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of
>>this inadvertent misdelivery.

>---
>
>Are YOU a Good Person? Go here: