[IGDA_indies] IRC Channel Schedule?

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Jul 7 23:51:31 EDT 2004

If anyone would be interested I would be willing to do a scheduled legal
and business Q&A for indies.

Tom B

At 01:36 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>We'll see. If anyone has suggestions for IRC topics please submit them.
>Also, I hope to encourage live meetings to have internet access so they
>can be in IRC as well, that way people can be in on live meetings even if
>they can't come, and meetings can be more internationalized.
>
>Ratchet
>Webmaster of the Indie SIG

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.