[IGDA_indies] next steps

Ben Sawyer indies@igda.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:54:31 -0500

Are any of these able to integrate into the installer process of the game
itself?

- Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: indies-admin@igda.org [mailto:indies-admin@igda.org] On Behalf Of
Olivier Lejade
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:32 AM
To: indies@igda.org
Subject: Re: [IGDA_indies] next steps

Ben Sawyer wrote:

>[SNIP! plenty of interesting ideas...]
>* Is there some software we can develop that might be helpful
>(registration systems, customer management/support, PR, etc.)

Hmm, maybe before coding anything we should have a look to see if
there's anything out there that could do the trick.
After all, there's plenty of good Free Software available :

http://www.bestpractical.com/
RT is an excellent Request Tracker for example.

And there's plenty CRM software available:
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=CRM&section=projects&x=0&y=0

Same goes for ERP:
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=ERP&section=projects&x=0&y=0

I especially recommand Dolibarr for French developpers. ;)
http://www.dolibarr.com/

O.