[GSG-announce] LUNA has launched!

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu Jul 15 23:37:52 EDT 2021

Every time USB hacking comes up, there’s always someone who’s convinced
the conversation is about to veer into the deepest of dark magics. At
GSG, we’ve always found USB to be much more inaccessible than it is
complicated. USB feels like something every engineer, hacker, and maker
would be able to have fun with – if only the tools weren’t so expensive
and limited!

Finally, while teaching a class on USB, we decided to do something about
it. The inspiration and sketches that followed became LUNA, a USB
multi-tool designed to be ultra-affordable and way more capable than
anything else out there. After nearly two years of development, we’re
thrilled to be launching this campaign. With your help, we’ll put LUNA
into the hands of innovative people everywhere!

We hope you’ll check out LUNA’s unique capabilities and help us make USB
truly accessible.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/great-scott-gadgets/luna/