[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Wed Sep 28 16:19:08 EDT 2016

Over the next couple months I'm teaching my SDR class on three
continents.  For many of you, this is a great opportunity to attend a
session close to home!

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

12 - 16 October: ToorCon San Diego (http://sandiego.toorcon.net/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class in San
  Diego.

  GreatFET Design Review

  In this deep dive into the design of the new hardware hacking tool
  GreatFET One, Michael Ossmann will show you everything you need to know
  to hook things up to the board and to design your own neighbors.

1 - 4 November: Black Hat Europe (https://www.blackhat.com/eu-16/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class in
  London.

8 - 11 November: Power of Community (http://www.powerofcommunity.net/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class in Seoul.

17 - 18 November: ZeroNights (http://2016.zeronights.org/)
  Welcome to the Physical Layer

  In this keynote presentation, Michael Ossmann will be your guide on a
  journey into the wilds of PHY.