[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue Nov 10 11:31:57 EST 2015

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

14-15 November: Hackaday Superconference (https://hackaday.io/event/7777-hackaday-superconference)
  Simple RF Circuit Design

  This weekend in San Francisco I will lead a one hour workshop on
  practical techniques for RF circuit design that any electronics
  designer can quickly learn without having to break open a textbook.

27-29 January: IT-Defense (https://www.it-defense.de/)
  The NSA Playset: A Year of Toys and Tools

  I'm excited to be back in Germany to reprise my talk reviewing the
  entire suite of tools produced over the first year of the NSA Playset
  project.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  The next chance to take my two day SDR class will be in beautiful
  Heidelberg, Germany.  Don't miss this excellent conference!

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Rapid Radio Reversing

  I'll give my talk on techniques for reverse engineering digital radio
  systems using a speedy combination of SDR and non-SDR tools.