[GSG-announce] Black Hat seats added

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Wed Jun 18 02:08:50 EDT 2014

One of my classes at Black Hat sold out, so we added a few more seats.
If you were hoping to get into that class and couldn't, now is your
chance:

https://www.blackhat.com/us-14/training/software-defined-radio.html

I'm pretty careful to limit my classes to a reasonable size because I
like to be available for one on one help during the exercises.  In this
case we added more seats to both classes because I was able to get Jared
Boone to assist with the class.  With both of us available to help with
exercises, we can accommodate more students.  It will also be a great
opportunity to chat with Jared about his HackRF PortaPack:

http://www.sharebrained.com/2014/05/28/portapack-h1-imminent/