[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Apr 11 10:50:59 EDT 2014

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

16 May 2014: Dayton Hamvention (http://hamvention.org/)
HackRF and Your Digital World

Thanks to my friends at TAPR, I have an opportunity to talk about
HackRF and SDR: http://www.tapr.org/dayton.html#forum

29-30 May 2014: HITBSecConf2014 (http://haxpo.nl/)
The NSA Playset

I'm giving a talk about how you can implement capabilities in the
leaked NSA ANT catalog with open source hardware and software. Play
along with the NSA!

27-29 June: REcon (http://recon.cx/)
SDR Tricks with HackRF

This is a chance for me to talk about non-obvious uses for HackRF.

9-13 July 2014: ToorCamp (http://toorcamp.toorcon.net/)

I'll be there. The CFP is open. I should submit something.

2-7 August 2014: Black Hat USA (http://www.blackhat.com/us-14/)
Software Defined Radio

This is the next chance to attend my two day class. Registration is
open for two sessions (August 2-3 and August 4-5). Register early for
the best price.