[GSG-announce] Introducing the Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri May 11 13:17:49 EDT 2012

The Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro is now available!

http://greatscottgadgets.com/throwingstar/

The Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro works exactly the same way as the Throwing
Star LAN Tap Kit but is fully assembled in a plastic enclosure. It even
comes in a nice cardboard box with instructions. It makes a great gift
for anyone interested in security or networks!

In other news, I've posted a video about the indoor photovoltaic energy
harvesting solution implemented in the Firefly Cap:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mossmann/firefly-cap/posts/224855

This is my first technical video on the subject of electronics. Let me
know if you like it and if you would like to see more of this sort of
thing.

There are still two weeks left to pledge support for the Firefly Cap on
Kickstarter. Thanks to everyone who has already backed the project!
Your pledges and your help spreading the word about this project are
what will make it a success.

Here's a special treat for those of you who are still reading: I have a
few Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro units with slightly damaged cardboard
boxes. I'll give one away to each of the first three Firefly Cap
backers to reply to this email. Thanks for your support!