[kj] (KJ) Re Jaz interview

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 11:05:35 EDT 2024

There seems to be a variety of accounts of what had transpired prior to Geordie's untimely passing. I want to say BPF suggested that things fell apart BEFORE they realized their plan to re-enter the studio, although he did not expound on what that exactly meant.

I still have a very hard time conceiving of Killing Joke without Geordie. It simply does not make any sense to me.

-Alex in NYC