[kj] KJ Origins

Harold Grey hgrey1935 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:46:38 EST 2023

Thanks Alex for your post. Sounds like we traveled in similar circles in NYC. I was at the Maxwells and Cat Club gigs in ‘89. I missed the CBGBs gig. I thought I also saw them at a small club in Passaic called the Loop Lounge. And I was at that Jaz speech/rant on 13th street that Dave Kendall recorded. Martin Atkins was phenomenal on that tour/album, but as you point out no one can really replace Geordie. So you are right in that we are all mourning the end of two lives…

Harold