[kj] ROI djing at Bellefest

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 17:46:20 EDT 2023

 Just catching up on this list - sorry I missed this & condolences about your bro, Jerry.

    On Thursday, 27 July 2023 at 16:33:10 BST, Jerry UXB <jerry.butson at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hey all,
I had the pleasure of meeting Roi at my brother's funeral. Roi will now be dj-ing at an event this saturday to celebrate by bro's life. he was drummer with much of the cream of the north London rock scene; Rachel Stamp, David Ryder Prangley, Glitter Kick, Killing Miranda, Nosferatu and more. He was also DJ at the monthly Decadence nights and the Slimelight (from where he knew Roi), and a huge Killing Joke fan.

All profits are in aid of the Music Venue Trust...please come down! Roi will be on early (between 6 and 7 p.m.).
https://www.ticketweb.uk/event/bellefest-the-underworld-camden-tickets/13329818

Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net