[kj] Unspeakable & Exit, Belgian TV

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 17:52:24 EST 2022

Many of you have doubtless seen this, although I don't think I had.
(284) Killing Joke - Unspeakable / Exit (Generation 80, Belgium 1981) [Stereo] - YouTube

It's feckin' great.  The individual components are each fantastic - Big Paul beating away at the skins, Youth dancing along to his funky bass, Geordie in the trance that began in 1979 and continues to this day, and Jaz stuck behind the keyboard looking somewhat mad.  But even better is the overall result.  They were so far beyond anything else that was happening.
I think what's THIS for...! is their finest hour (and that's very high praise).
Thin Jamie