[kj] Jaz's "Anti-Zionism" + "Anti-Judaism": Are Killing Joke "Anti-Semitic"?

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 12 15:08:38 EDT 2022

I really don’t want to get involved in this, but " However, according to the IHRA Definition of Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitic.”

Is simply not true.

https://holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definitions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism

"Manifestations might include the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity. However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.”

And New Jerusalem is more about the William Blake's Jerusalem than a city in the levant.