[kj] Lord of Chaos production. I take my comment back Thx B. O. Shep. !

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 04:19:34 EST 2022

 I've given this multiple listens on YouTube over the last few days and I really like it. YT sound quality is lousy so sure the production sounds crap, and it's perhaps a little too similar to some past releases - but I love Big Paul's drumming and I'm a sucker for a melodic Jaz chorus with a shouty Jaz bit on the end for emphasis.
Geoff