[kj] Lord of Chaos production. I take my comment back Thx B. O. Shep. !

Anthony Arena anthonyarena68 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:01:12 EST 2022

 Hey folks.  Listened to Lord of Chaos on my car stereo (10 year old Car,
but great bose stock sound system in it, 11 speakers, i shit you not!)
 Anyway.   Turn up loud.  It sounded amazing.  Deep running bass tonality
but all instruments really separated). Turned it up loud too.  It blew my
head off.  Really interesting, Psychedelic. I wanted to go 4x the speed
limit in school zones.  Yes. Admittingly, Jaz. vocal(s) track(s) have way
too much reverb/echo. This effects clarity of lyrics|voice, singing, thus
muddy empty concert hall effect.  But other than that. Production is just
stellar.  Hopefully 44 Khz will better it?

Like to take my criticism on overall production back. Sound wise, more
complicated than 1st impression,  alot going on.  There's also a demonic
laughter imbedded in the rhythm. (Like in Panopticon, the closing of a
rusty, creaky iron jail/prison doors).

Separation of instruments clear as a bell on that stereoi have,  a
definitive over riding deep bass synth track presence too throughout. Maybe
that synth track is tied to his vocals?  Just wanted to say, I could hear
Youth's bass line clearly (not always case last 3 LPs), Geordie string
rhythm; Paul's multi-beat tribal skin drumming all distinctively crisp.
Seems Lord of Chaos is way more washed on a two speaker home stereo.
A good crossover might bring these aspects out.

B. Oliver Sheppard.  Really great, fun interesting article on The Hum. Thx
for posting!

That's a major periodical too correct? Kinda like The Economist?  If so,
odd that they'd print that story?  I understand it's a Mag l that can
interests stories not about $  like many mags ...but damn...printing there
sparks my conspiracy mind?  Usually 90%  likely wrong (LOL), I'm a
science/fact person, but fun to think about conspiracies: So why is the
Financial Times publishing a story about The Hum myth?
Is it some secret society message to the evil illuminati investors of the
military industrial complex investors?  "We are just letting you know your
investment in sub sound warfare weapons still work, but we continue fine
tuning, testing 'the kinks' (no pun intended).  Tech is giving bloody
noses, driving 40,000 people to suicide.  Driving down real estate prices
in Halifax".  Lol!?