[kj] Revocation

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:02:18 EDT 2022

Revocation

By the power of Love directed from the Great Central Sun, I hereby revoke
all curses cast by anyone and everyone onto anyone and everyone in the
past, present and the future. I cleanse them and burn them in the fire of
the Great Central Sun with immediate effect.

I hereby revoke all effects of all those curses in the past, present and
the future. I cleanse them and burn them in the fire of the Great Central
Sun with immediate effect.

I forgive you with immediate effect and I beg your forgiveness. I forgive
myself with immediate effect.

We are safe. We are loved. We are free.

So it is. So it is. So it is.