[kj] Open Letter to Jaz

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:48:33 EDT 2021

Is not Letters From Cythera, an open letter of sorts? I do agree with you
though Alex. Unless of course something is lost in translation and it was
meant for all in an "artsy" sort of way? I got a headache reading it to be
honest, but I'd just done a 12 hour shift ...lol

Happy Halloween all, hope yee all have a scary weekend 👻