[kj] K÷93 (Jaz Coleman, Peter Hook, Geordie Walker) Giving Up The Ghost (Video)

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 28 09:37:19 EDT 2021

 Nice video, thanks! This song is actually called "Transient Place", one of two songs Jaz and Geordie recorded for the Freispiel movie project in 1993. I remember seeing it in a movie/concert evening in Munich; after watching the movie, some of the musicians in there played some nice stuff live (Jaz and Geordie weren't there though).
Somebody (was it Dirk K?) got a hold of the soundtrack and sent me the two relevant mp3s...
A long time ago!
    Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 14:13:04 MESZ hat Paul <dubecho at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 https://youtu.be/ulD2YHel5Bs

Gathering mailing list