[kj] Killing Joke - Joy Division VLR Post-Punk Annual Magazine

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 8 21:44:56 EDT 2021

KJ and JD are on the front cover. Looks very interesting. I've pre-ordered a copy and look forward to reading it.

Shipping early May.

https://vivelerock.net/product/vlr-post-punk-annual-1/
[https://vivelerock.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/VIVE-POST-PUNK-ANNUAL-2-OFC-284x400.jpg]<https://vivelerock.net/product/vlr-post-punk-annual-1/>
VLR POST PUNK ANNUAL #1 – PRE-ORDER! | Vive Le Rock Magazine<https://vivelerock.net/product/vlr-post-punk-annual-1/>
Description ***PRE-ORDER NOW!*** ONLINE EXCLUSIVE – NOT AVAILABLE IN SHOPS! LIMITED EDITION! The best of our post punk interviews and features!
vivelerock.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiYMkq7QIc
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.mwoZcyGWqpVaKbl8UwCZZgEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiYMkq7QIc>
JOY DIVISION & KILLING JOKE stories by Jaz Coleman<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiYMkq7QIc>
JAZ COLEMAN of KILLING JOKE shares stories about touring with JOY DIVISION in February 1980, IAN CURTIS backstage, and working with PETER HOOK in Germany. With \"She's Lost Control\" 12-inch vinyl version. (Video produced by Ra Bob; Jaz Coleman video camera by Ian Bull; slide show research \u0026 compilation by Ra Bob; Audio courtesy of \"The ...
www.youtube.com

Jaz's channel video of K93's Remembrance Day track has images related to Covid-19 and so on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXr_3OMXUh4
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.LCKxqpijeOyUmcQxlKhKzAEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXr_3OMXUh4>
K÷93 (Jaz Coleman, Peter Hook, Geordie Walker) Remembrance Day<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXr_3OMXUh4>
First single from K÷93- Remembrance Day Jaz Coleman, Peter Hook, Geordie Walker ©+℗ J.Coleman/P.Hook/K.Walker Under exclusive licence to Cadiz Entertainment Ltd from SO36 Ltd Editor: Ken Eakins Hanged Man Films www.kd93.co.uk
www.youtube.com