[kj] Pylon remaster

Anthony Arena anthonyarena68 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:39:39 EDT 2021

Hey Gathering.

Yup.  Cd sounds sounds way better.  Not sure if my novella LP review got
posted.   But I did several listens of the remaster of the cd.   In car.
Good system.  On headphones on a home stereo Yamaha receiver/amp, nothing
fancy but has the nice bypass button on source sound.  Again less
distortion. Clarity of vocals so much better. Keys and synths.   Yes.
Geordie doesn't get rub out in distortion so I agree breaths more.  But the
depth of his D sustain...deepness isn't as profound .  The deep drone.
Something has to give i suppose.   Again happy I own it.  Not sure whose
cutting lathes or mastering for records.  Dub sounds awesome. But KJ band
band.    It's too rich like dark cream cheese chocolate to maybe cut in on
analog.   Not sure if Porky is still around or if he retired.   If he
hasn't.   He should cut their mother!   Or pay and see if Bernie Grundman
would do it...   it's just a crime.  Youth should know this, being the
affectionado of vinyl.     Would love though for next LP.to be a Porky
Prime.Cut!   Peace out friend.  A