[kj] Governments Should Stop Being A Killing Joke - The Light truthpaper interviews Jaz

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 04:10:59 EDT 2021

Don't think so,  I have the entirety of history on my side... they're
cunts, always have been.  Not knowing WHAT they're up to doesn't mean they
ain't up to stuff... and in who's interest are they interested in?
The patriarch against the plebs,  not much changes..
Ok, it may sound a bit conspiratorial........ but am I wrong?
:)