[kj] Governments Should Stop Being A Killing Joke - The Light truthpaper interviews Jaz

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 12:07:02 EDT 2021

It does sound ominous when he says:

"I am the archetypal fool; I will talk about the things people don't want to talk about. I will continue to do so, until they shut me up. When that is? Couldn't give a fuck!"

I feel the guy has a right to free speech and free expression as we all should as individuals with our own personal opinions and beliefs, while not agreeing 100% with everything he says.

There has in fact been a backlash over the past few weeks from the BBC, Tories and Lib Dems to that particular issue being pushed through people's letterboxes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56420379
[https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/branded_news/816D/production/_117633133_gettyimages-1296965065.jpg]<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56420379>
Covid-19 leaflets: How pandemic disinformation went offline<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56420379>
If you thought misleading coronavirus information was just circulating online - think again.
www.bbc.co.uk

https://www.libdemvoice.org/the-word-truth-is-being-hijacked-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theorists-who-claim-their-dark-ideas-are-light-67040.html
[https://www.libdemvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/The_Truth.png]<https://www.libdemvoice.org/the-word-truth-is-being-hijacked-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theorists-who-claim-their-dark-ideas-are-light-67040.html>
The word “truth” is being hijacked by fake news conspiracy theorists who claim their dark ideas are light - Liberal Democrat Voice<https://www.libdemvoice.org/the-word-truth-is-being-hijacked-by-fake-news-conspiracy-theorists-who-claim-their-dark-ideas-are-light-67040.html>
There have been too many victims of Covid-19. People for whom coronavirus was the primary cause of death. Many others whose death was accelerated or whose recovery from other diseases was ...
www.libdemvoice.org
http://www.wellington-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=119727&headline=Anti-vaccine
[http://www.wellington-today.co.uk/images/news/2021/4020_John-Thorne-and-The-Light-newspaper.jpg]<http://www.wellington-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=119727&headline=Anti-vaccine>
Anti-vaccine paper ‘pedals conspiracy theory madness’<http://www.wellington-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=119727&headline=Anti-vaccine>
DISTRIBUTION of anti-Covid vaccination newspaper The Light to homes in Wellington and surrounding areas was this week condemned in the strongest terms by Somerset county councillor John Thorne.
www.wellington-today.co.uk

The Guardian was a bit more balanced and actually interviewed the guy who produces the paper.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/27/truthpaper-the-anti-lockdown-newspaper-bypassing-online-fact-checkers
[https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/d276353781e7f3dc01aebdb6c0147b99909221cf/46_281_5032_3022/master/5032.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&enable=upscale&s=83e897b1d21fec94909d671142d5b834]<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/27/truthpaper-the-anti-lockdown-newspaper-bypassing-online-fact-checkers>
How an anti-lockdown 'truthpaper' bypasses online factcheckers | Newspapers & magazines - the Guardian<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/27/truthpaper-the-anti-lockdown-newspaper-bypassing-online-fact-checkers>
W hen the factcheckers tried to find the source of a viral photo that was spreading across Facebook, they were confused. The picture – which had been uploaded by users in the UK, US, Australia ...
www.theguardian.com