[kj] Governments Should Stop Being A Killing Joke - The Light truthpaper interviews Jaz

letranger789 at yahoo.com letranger789 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 02:32:37 EDT 2021

Right on, thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, April 2, 2021, 1:36 AM, Were Wolf <werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

 #yiv8179654423 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}In The Light truthpaper (No. 6) Jaz discusses the 'pandemic' operation, 5G towers and why he is proud not to wear a mask, the UN, EU, WHO, Tavistock Institute, Frankfurt School, chemtrail programme, nano worm technologies, eradication of cash, the war on the arts, 'smart cities' and kill zones, Codex Alimentarius, technological fascism, Monsanto, GM foods, Big Pharma, Central Banks, self-sufficiency especially in food production, restructuring religion to allow for a female deity, a community of earth colonies rather than a fan club for Killing Joke, as an option for people wanting to live off the grid etc, etc.
Circulation for this issue was 125,000 distributed door to door and so on. It's £5 a month to subscribe but you can read and download the paper for free online.

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/issues/february-2021

|  | An Independently Distributed TruthpaperThe Light is an independently distributed truthpaper, exposing corruption and crimes by governments, corporations and individuals.thelightpaper.co.uk |

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/The-Light-Issue-6.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXtjatLNqbE

|  | The Light E12 feb 21 A Killing Joke!If you enjoyed this video please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE \u0026 SHARE. Source, with permissions: www.thelightpaper.co.uk For other articles orated, find me on BItchute: look for \"Melaudible\" Find me, Melaudible, on Brand New Tube (for more controversial articles) and Twitter.www.youtube.com |