[kj] Bizarre co-writer snafu

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 00:29:37 EDT 2020

 I've just update my iPhone 11 (no bragging, I simply mention it for information purposes).

The updated iTunes now has a 'composer' category. So I browsed. Night Time is now listed as being composed by Coleman/Ferguson/Walker and former Czechoslovakian Olympic boxer Vladimir Kucera.

Clearly this was a multitalented individual...

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.