[kj] Jaz Coleman newsletter #5

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:46:22 EST 2020

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/9903d0a20d41/jaz-coleman-newsletter-5?e=7ebac259e2>

*Jaz Coleman newsletter #5*
Recording *Magna Invocatio* at St Petersburg Radio House Studio, St
Petersburg Russia.
Jaz's monthly update

Well Mexico is back in the red; in terms of Covid 19 terminology obviously
means a full lockdown – which to be perfectly honest doesn’t mean a great
deal here. It’s starvation and death for most of the populace if they stay
inside and the ordinary man knows that only 1% of Covid infections result
in death, so they are prepared to take the risk.

And when I go outside and venture to the shops I am forced to stop and
consider for one moment, forty one years of warning people about the
encroaching technocracy and its agenda of enslavement. And of course, the
transition from category orange to red brings it all back as I look up at
the geoengineered sky amidst social distancing.

“The sky is turning grey
Bodies walk around me
It’s just another day
Waiting for the dream
There’s something in the air
Everybody can feel it”

*Turn To Red* 1979

Was I surprised by the appearance of Covid 19? No! Not at all! This time
last year I was warning as many of my friends as possible that an
engineered event was approaching after January 12. As the capstone that
governs the planet (the Super Lodges) operate their agenda by astrological
means it was easy for astrologers worldwide to predict an authoritarian
trend of technocracy by the ascending Uranus (called the dictators'
astrology as it mirrors similar events of 1933 when Stalin, Hitler,
Mussolini and France came to effective power).

Killing Joke planned to do absolutely nothing new in 2020 after the
approaching astrology was analyzed. This was decided much earlier in 2019
by our trusty astrologer. So, the release of *Magna Invocatio* this time
last year was a great victory and has been a total success beyond my
wildest dreams. It has introduced Killing Joke’s music to millions of
people who would not otherwise listen to K.J. in places such as China,
Russia and the far east. There is more to be announced here, but I’ll let
the official channels do that.

After my Cigar Hour with Rob Moss I am off the grid and on the move
resurfacing end of January 2021.

*Jaz*

PS. Global economic collapse imminent. Predicted 60% loss of currency value
in order to introduce digital currency and implants (RFID chips). Buckle up!
NEWS

*K÷93*
News is out. Lost recordings from Jaz, Geordie and Peter Hook have now
resurfaced. Recorded in Manchester in 1993, this three track 10” clear
vinyl is limited 2,000 copies worldwide and includes a gig flyer postcard.

*Tracklisting:*
*Side 1: **Remembrance Day*
*Side 2: **Giving up the Ghost*, *Scrying*
Presale website and official merchandise store launching Friday 4th December
www.kd93.co.uk
<https://jazcoleman.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fae4c2ed8456cd695a0b272b8&id=7c34a19dd7&e=7ebac259e2>

The Joker Hot Sauce
Pleased to announce our first retail outlet for Jaz’s The Joker – Honour
the Fire Hot Sauce. Thanks to Diamond Dave and Hot Sauce John, we now have
a physical presence at The Hot Sauce Emporium in Bristol.
FB: @HotSauceEmporium, Twitter: @ChoplesHot, Instagram  @johnchoples
Address: Exchange Hall, St Nicholas Market, BS1 1JQ.
Re-opening on Wednesday 2nd December
*More to be announced soon!*
Jaz pies delivered to your door

>From the mind of Jaz Coleman, founding member of iconic post punk pioneers
Killing Joke, Piecaramba! presents The Joker – British chicken chunks in a
spicy jerk sauce with red peppers and chillies, and The Harlequin – a
veggie version with sweet potato, courgettes, leeks, onions, red peppers
and chillies. Both are wrapped up in gluten free pastry.

*Ingredients/Allergens*

*The Joker*
Doves farm gluten free flour, butter (MILK), chicken, onions, red peppers,
cumin, ginger, turmeric, chilli, allspice, garlic, brown sugar, creme
fraiche (MILK), EGG wash.

*The Harlequin*
Doves farm gluten free flour, butter (MILK), courgettes, leeks, sweet
potato, onions, red peppers, cumin, ginger, turmeric, chilli, allspice,
garlic, brown sugar, creme fraiche (MILK), EGG wash.

Pies are delivered frozen via courier and in quantities of 6.
ORDER HERE
<https://jazcoleman.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fae4c2ed8456cd695a0b272b8&id=71d79e6151&e=7ebac259e2>
Jaz signs to The Hamilton Agency – Official statement.

“Jaz Coleman has been signed by the London-based literary management
company The Hamilton Agency who will be representing Coleman’s forthcoming
memoir on behalf of his management. Work on the book will begin in the New
Year…”
OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE

*Magna Invocatio* CD and vinyl
BUY NOW