[kj] Dublin 12th June

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 17:15:47 EDT 2020

I would be very wary of making serious plans for any shows, especially festivals leading up through Summer this year thanks to the Caronavirus hysteria.  A lot of festivals, tours and other large public events are already cancelling, postponing or seriously thinking about doing so right now.  Pearl Jam has postponed their tour until late 2020, SXSW and Ultrafest canceled and it looks like Coachella and The Rolling Stones tour may be as well.

From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Paul

Killing Joke are to play Dublin on Friday 12th of June, just ahead of their Sunstroke appearance that weekend.

Killing Joke

With Special Guests

Paranoid Visions

The Button Factory, Friday, June 12th

Nice one as I was not keen on a festival trip : )