[kj] Magna Invocatio

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 10 05:08:49 EDT 2020

 For me, Magna Invocatio is one of the best albums of 2019. I've been listening to it sooo much in the last months...
    Am Dienstag, 10. März 2020, 10:05:19 MEZ hat Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Jaz and KJ got a mention Classic FM last night much to my surprise. They played symphonic Doors - Rider On The Storm. The presenter said "arranged by Jaz Coleman who's in a rock band called Killing Joke"