[kj] (KJ) Web Forum

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:41:51 EDT 2020

Maybe something on discord? The thing is with a lot of them, you have to
invest some time in admining/moderating etc. and that gets old fast.

There used to be a chat forum years ago, Cliff I think ran it for a while,
the band even came on a few times. Not sure what happened or why, but it
faded in time.

This list has lasted longer than a lot of things, a bit quiet last while,
but no doubt it'll get going again some day! Maybe the whiff of a new album
will stir things ...lol