[kj] OT: Trump

Joe Cosenza D_pin_the_c at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:28:43 EDT 2020

@jpwhkj

The clusterfuck of catastrophic events/coincidences is mind blowing even to me. Disappointment, anxiousness, overjoy, despair, anger, etc. are some of the emotions I've felt since even before the lockdown but I feel more disappointed than anything. You all can go back and reread several of my old messages because I'm sure you will try to call me out but like I said, I NEVER voted for Trump though I do support (and relucantly will continue to support) his attempts to destroy the deep state. I also NEVER supported the authoritarian side of Trump. Last time I checked we all had the right to an opinion and the right to change those opinions as things develop. Life is fluid, dynamic, things change. I'm sure that Churchill and Roosevelt didn't love Stalin but they knew that Hitler was a bigger threat and they should put differences aside to get the job done.
The deep state/shadow gov't is fucking evil! HOWEVER my support is quickly eroding due to my perception of his failing to lead during this crisis we are in. There are many things Trump could have done and could be doing but he isn't, maybe it's bad advice he is receiving or he is reluctant due to how his actions might be perceived I don't know. No point in speculating either, we are where we are.
If I end up being wrong about everything then I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I still think he will be reelected however. I always thought there would be a reformation of civil rights and the police AFTER his presidency but we are seeing that happening right now. Many of those reformations will be fought in the Supreme Court. As we saw just the other day, it was Trump's appointee Gorsuch who wrote the majority opinion of SCOTUS's ruling that workers cannot be fired for being gay or transgender. SCOTUS also blocked the administrations attempt to end DACA. As an immigrant myself, that was definitely an issue I was concerned about. If any noticed awhile back when AOC was blocking people on Twitter, Trump did the same. He was sued and LOST. Consequently, so did AOC. I've heard it said that it was his intention to lose that lawsuit so exactly that would happen. If that was one of his 4D chess moves I've been hearing about, like the guy or not, it was fucking brilliant.
We may even see a currency reset which I said before would happen likely using gold/silver in some way. Since the virus and collapse of the the trade deal I think China will do it to spite the US not for any other reason. I do NOT think the USD will be convertible into gold. It may only be backed by it. I have been seeing and hearing more things about utilizing gold during a currency reset not just by the US but by China and Russia. In November of 2019 Max Keiser from RT's Keiser Report gave an interview stating he has sources in Asia and Russia that say China will "pull the trap door" to put the "final nail into the USD" and they plan to release a cryptocurrency backed by gold. This fiat money system cannot continue and everyone knows it. Have any of you noticed how much money was printed for the recent stimulus packages? There WILL be consquences for that. I don't know if anyone on this board is interested in finances but if you are then you probably observed the problems with the repo market back in the fall of 2019. That is when the economy really started to break down. I won't give my thoughts about the virus other than to say that the consequent lockdown occurred at a very opportune time for the central banks and the global economy.
Irregardless of which officials are in office, what the economies are doing, which way the wind is blowing, I will be focusing on manifesting positivity in my own life and then turning it outward to affect the lives of everyone in my life and those very close to me. When the plane is going down you have to put on your own oxygen mask before you can help the person seated next to you and right now we are falling fast.