[kj] OT: Trump

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 18:13:02 EDT 2020

Are any of those peeps still on the list?  Be interesting to hear what they have to say now.  The two people I remember were Brendan Quinn and Joe Cosenza.  The latter seemed to me to have a more reasoned perspective on it (albeit I disagreed with him).  Like I say, I'd be interested to hear their current perspectives.