[kj] OT: Trump

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Jun 2 12:10:52 EDT 2020

Living in the US right now is living during wartime. I have to check in with my Latino students weekly to see if any family members have died. The virus is spreading like wildfire, mostly due to intentional genocide by Dump (the death rate is several times higher for ppl of color). There are mass suicides, including of doctors, who cannot face reality anymore. The economy is in ruins. Mental illness and domestic abuse have exploded. Cops are beating, killing, and torturing men, women, and children in the streets and even in their homes. The hope is that more and more people hate fascism and are trying to defeat it.