[kj] "PUT ON YOUR MASKS ...AND ANIMAL SKINS..."

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:17:01 EDT 2020

For any that have not seen the Jaz video...

https://youtu.be/CVA0_9s0bTY

https://jazcoleman.com/jaz-beams-in-from-central-america/

I agree with all you said Alex, but I don't think it is just some Americans
who have acted a bit stupid over this whole issue, plenty of morons in my
country too ...lol

Personally I've been wearing a mask out and about in shops etc., no issues.
I have to laugh at the way some are wearing masks though, they might as
well not be. Noses out or masks worn under chins, pointless.

In the last few months I've had two more grandchildren born and what seems
abnormal to us, will be their normal, amazing how quickly things changed
and to a large degree were accepted. I do know people though who have
caught the virus and most recovered, but some have died. The whole issue
around funerals then just made all that harder for those affected. I know
of one family who lost their mother, but because of not knowing if she was
infected or not, no one could attend the crematorium to see her off, so sad.

I don't go for any of the conspiracy theories, the 5G one being the
most ludicrous. then all the fuss being made over phone tracking. I had no
problem putting the Covid-19 Tracker app on my phone and understand exactly
what the software is doing and if it helps lower the spread, I'm all for
it. As you said, they've (the govt) more than enough info on me as it is,
but using phones to contract trace, makes sense when over 90% of people
carry one everyday. It does not mean our governments are suddenly going to
turn into Chinese style Stasi or the likes.

End of the day, Jaz is Jaz and although he may well believe in a lot of
what he says, I'd say a lot is just for the effect and publicity and he
himself knows a lot of what he says is just utter BS ...lol We all still
love the man though and are under no obligation to follow every
utterance he makes as fact.

Anyway, my 2 cents for what it is worth.

Stay safe all : )

dub